King & Prince Seafood® has a rich history dating back to 1949 providing quality seafood products to the foodservice industry in Canada under the Mrs. Friday’s®, King & Prince®, Pride of Alaska®, Sensations® and Dutch Harbor® brands. By using only the best resources and minimal processing, King & Prince products have a flavour and texture superior to the competition. With one of the industry’s most extensive global sourcing networks through Nissui, the world’s second largest seafood company, King & Prince follows sustainability guidelines so availability will never be an issue. For over 65 years, King & Prince has been delivering guest-pleasing seafood by following the strictest quality control procedures and maintaining food safety that exceed industry standards. Our goal is to help you menu seafood at all times throughout the year.
We are King & Prince Seafood. Sea. Taste. Enjoy!®
- Broad product portfolio: Fish, Shrimp, Calamari, Krab, Surimi, Oysters and Seafood Blends
- Sustainable products and practices to ensure long-term supply
- We have adopted the Global Standard for Food Safety, British Retail Consortium (BRC), which is the benchmark for best practices in the food industry. Our Bellingham, WA, Brunswick, GA, and Redmond, WA, facilities achieved certification according to the BRC Standards and were awarded an A grade for food safety and quality systems
- Culinary support and recipe ideas to ensure your menu is on-trend
- Our strength is exceptional employees providing quality, innovative foodservice solutions to you